- Vascular interventions
- Aortic interventions
- Peripheral arterial diagnosis and interventions
- Venous interventions
- Dialysis interventions
- Carotid Interventions
- Intra-Cranial Aneurysms
- Brain & Spinal Avms And Dural Fistulae
- Spine Interventions And Pain Management
- Interventional Oncology
- Locoregional treatments
- Non vascular interventions
- Diagnostic imaging topic pertaining to IR
- HCC diagnosis and follow up after IO treatments
- PAD and venous assessment.
- Dialysis access evaluation
- Radiation technology and safety/nursing/quality
- Marketing of Interventional radiology business
Delegates can also submit their abstracts regardless if they are physically present or not. The conference will provide an ePosters section available from February 4, 2023.
Please note ePosters are not online poster presentations. ePosters will be placed on the PAIRS 2023 conference website wherein the main author’s contact will be placed on their dedicated ePoster page in the case delegates would like to contact them. Moreover, ePosters pages will contain the submitted abstract along with the design ePoster that accepted abstract authors will need to submit using the PAIRS 2023 abstract template.
The ePosters will placed on the PAIRS 2023 conference website wherein the main author’s contact will be placed on their dedicated ePoster page in the case delegates would like to contact them.
Please download the template featured below.